Seguidores

jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

Home

What is a home? Where is it? I guess this used to be a high level concept in my life in the sense of being a stranger to it. It's true that in the last couple of years I realized that I don't have one. I guess this is not about having a house, but having a place or circumstance where I belong and I'm needed or missed.

Being far from my country makes me also think that this home concept is not something applicable to my life since I don't seem to belong here or there. I feel like I could "easily" change the direction of my life without big consequences.

I have of course links and bonds, but not 'my" own things. Perhaps only what the original family gave me. Of course I'm not complaining about it, but I know that those are my roots, but not my own thing. And I don't really know what's my own thing or if I have one!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario