Seguidores

domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

De verdad?

Is it true that people will disappear from our lives and come back to say "I still think of you"? Seriously? How can we let pass the synchronicity?  How can we ignore someone's feelings to come back later to say something nice to that person and pretend that everything can be fixed easily? How are you expecting me to unarchive feelings, wishes, plans? How am I supposed to react? How am I supposed to feel things that you basically killed?

I gave you all that I had, I opened my life, myself. I allowed you to look into my world from a clear window and I even opened that window for you. I made plans or I thought that we did. I was letting myself go just to reach you and suddenly everything stopped basically because of you.

You, the one who never says a lot of things. You, the one who had a great life and lots of friends and lots of action going on. You, the successful guy traveling around the world. You, the one who likes to have "friends with benefits". You.

And yes, your words won't go to the trash bin, but things have changed a lot and I'm not the same person that you used to know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario