Seguidores

miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2015

Here

It's still being difficult. Even when a couple of things got better, I still have the impression that things are difficult here. I miss him and I miss the peace of our life together. At the very same time I feel like I can help somehow here and still, everything becomes difficult to handle. I visit people, I talk to my family on a rush and at the end, I can't meet all the people that I would want to, quite often simply because I'm tired and holidays for me really happen while I work in Belgium.

I see my city as a huge chaotic place… traffic, holes in every single street and the feeling that things just can't get better and that hurts. The idea about this place that I travel with is just unrealistic and that also hurts. Other than a few small areas, the city is an ugly monster that only gets older.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario