Seguidores

miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Bonjour!

Ça va? Ça va!... I don't think you will say more than that and I guess I'm not good enough like for a conversation in French anyway. I also think that you are too scared of me. I saw your reaction when you realised I go to the same supermarket that you do. I was seriously checking my shopping list, but I managed to see you coming too. You noticed me and stopped walking for some seconds. You pretended to look at something and then you ran away... To come back 30 seconds later to cross my path and say "Bonjour", all brave. Thanks for that, it was very cute.

Now it seems to me like you will not say anything else except for "Bonjour", but it is still very nice to be noticed and even better if someone talks to me with a smile in his face. I wish you could know that it means a lot to me and gives me hope in many ways.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario