Seguidores

viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Full of you

It is amazing how this place, my own country and my own city seems to be full of you. Full of the things we did together, the places, the things that we both liked. Even now when most of the things have fallen into the "correct" place, I can't deny that all those memories are still somehow alive. 

I even went to a couple of "your' places and many things will make me think of you. Porque después de ti nada será igual para mi

I can also see the reasons, your reasons and I pretty much understand everything. I stopped questioning your last decision and finally many or most of the things make sense now. Hopefully one day I will recover  my own city and the person who I used to be in this place. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario