Seguidores

miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Running around

Going from one plane to the other. From one city to other. Enjoying the craziness of my life and knowing at the same time that I don't necessarily have a place to call home.

I spent some 4 weeks running around between work and holidays and I wonder where I really belong, where are my dreams and hopes and I'm afraid of not having the answer... And sometimes it scares me.

I wish I was only 26 and be allowed to play around, to run around without feeling like I should do this, plan that and think in that other way.

Dancing around, traveling around, making pictures, laughing about simple things, enjoying nice weather and mainly not having to worry about the many things that are wrong in Brussels, in Mexico, in NYC, in Munich (according to myself) in every corner where my mind has been and sometimes it still is.

Welcome back to Brussels... Here we go again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario