Seguidores

miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

Tampoco de acá

I used to think about this city as a very elegant place. Today there's very little left of that. This city reflects how bad things are going in the country and it's not longer such a bight spot full of good looking people spending lots of money and having a great life. It seems like most of the people is struggling to survive the crisis.

Besides that, to the part that is related to me and my life, I can see that this is not longer my place, but just a city that I like because it has got warmer weather and because I kind of know it well. Most of the people that I knew are gone and after that there's very little left of those years of my master.

I guess that apart from 2 people here, there's nothing left for me in this place. Once that those 2 contacts are gone, I don't think I will have reasons to come back. I think that places are the people that live in them. This city used to be a very important place for me because of the years living here and basically because of the people that I met here.

I had a long walk through some of the popular spots of the city, I felt so far from the experiences here... memories are also fading away and I guess I'm good at breaking links, because I know for sure that there are no further links to this place for me.

My Madrid, the place that I used to live in does not exist anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario