Seguidores

domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

From the splash to a big fail

TGIF and I'll have a nice weekend...

Sunday night, on my way back to Brussels. My Friday splash ended up by being a big fail. How come I got to see that version of you? How come you decided to take that path. Wait!! That's you, the real you, I guess.

Running away and the feeling of not wanting to be found again. Less drama, but feeling like I have to run and by that to let you know that I'm a self sufficient person and that you cannot use my time. No matter where in the world I am.

I have such a mix of feelings and thoughts. Don't get why the idea of seeing each other for such shared time. I have to admit that after those hours, I'm confused, not only about you, but also about my life and the way that I react to things. I'm confused about the direction, about what should come next.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario