Seguidores

viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

Te entiendo

And I always will...

Sometimes -I don't know why- there's a phrase that sticks to my mind for a while. Lately it is "te entiendo..." and I guess I do.

I understand you and I always will. More than ever, I know you are right and that every step and every decision was the best for you and even if sometimes it doesn't look that way, it was the best for me too.

Understanding nowadays seems to be a much broader concept. Many pieces have come together and I've been able to see a bigger picture.

Maybe those phrases in my mind are things that I didn't say. Maybe I didn't have the time. Maybe I couldn't see those things back then. Maybe it was too early to feel like I do now.

Anyway, I guess it's just that I understand you... Understand everything and I'm in peace, at least with myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario