Seguidores

viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

100

One hundred and almost two years later. Nothing but just a "place" where to put down words and thoughts about my life and feelings. Still, just one level down since there will be always things that will stay trapped deep in my mind.

With this blog and 100 posts I'm also obliged to look at my life in this city. It comes together. I wouldn't be writing if I was at home, under the sunshine of the eternal spring of my hometown. Still, this place seems to have converted into my current home (finally I call it "home"). I don't really know for how long, but I know that the time here has ran by like water between my fingers and it still does.

I have been sort of neglecting this post. Maybe because I have not being in the best mood. Maybe I'm  a bit tired.  I would have wanted to reach a post number 100 in a different angle, but that's just not happening and I still feel the need to come here to deposit words... not much more than that... hoping for better times, sunny days and better mood.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario