Seguidores

lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

Pumpkin pie

It was the highlight of the grocery shopping: 2 cans of pumpkin filling for pie. And I know it is not even the season for pumpkin pie, but I still got them, they will be sitting in the kitchen shelf until I feel like baking.

It is funny how we relate to things that would be otherwise, just random stuff. It is interesting to realize how we "connect" to an infinite number of small details, objects, moments, sounds, how that connection takes us back in time and how those things are archived in the life chapters.

Sometimes the flavor of all those memories becomes sweet as when those moments took place firstly. I think I had a sweet memory yesterday when buying pumpkin in a can and sort of understanding or experiencing one of the most quotidian things of the life there.

I was pretty tired by the end of the weekend, but sweet memories accompanied me to the bed, knowing that everything is ok and that the archive of my life back then is not longer hurting me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario