Seguidores

viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Conclusion / "Do you have feelings?"

I said something that I would not have believed some time ago. I do really think this way. I think I was lucky enough to feel the way that I did for at least a couple of times. Love visited me and I was extremely lucky for that. Whatever comes after that, will be just fine.

3.4
Is it? I think it was 3.4. Do I have feelings? Do I need them? Do we all really need to feel something? Why? 

Well, in any case it was a compliment, trust me. I've waiting this long just to have all under strict control, and it seems like I've managed! I'm glad you asked that and it made my day to respond laughing. 

Now, you're "picky"... Good, I'm too! So watch out, you might find it pretty soon. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario