Seguidores

miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

#truestory

Amazing summer days and I feel fully charged #truestory

#7? I think so. Happened last night. I had fun even being so tired. I guess you were trying your luck and had high hopes. Well, I'm not that easy to impress any longer and under different circumstances, you wouldn't have a chance. Still, I have to recognise that it has been a long time since I had a stimulating conversation or no... Wait: a conversation with someone with proper formation and that challenged me.

I'm happy to realise that many obsessions are gone now and that with every encounter, I'm more relaxed and I feel so self confident. I guess it's something that comes with age. 

I love how I can really don't give a thing anymore. I love that the pressure is gone by now and I love being this free.

After all this years, after all the silly dreams and the stupid expectations, I'm the owner and the cause of every event o my life. I've finally understood that I'm the producer of this movie: my own life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario