Seguidores

sábado, 4 de enero de 2014

A bad decision

I guess I needed to make a mistake again. I guess I really needed to. And it was all my fault. I've heard and seen the things that I did before once again. But I'm so stubborn that I decided to come to verify and "double" check again.

I guess this is also a way of closure. I still think it was useful even when I didn't get what the childish person in me wanted. At the end I'm always the one that ends on a bad position because I melt down and because it's too hard for me to accept that good thing will never last as long as bad things do.

I opened this door again even when I've known that it should stay closed. I'm closing it again and I have the firm intention of stopping being stubborn about this and close the cycle for real. It's time to finally open it for someone else. It's time to give myself another chance.

Gracias. Cuidate mucho, siempre.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario