Seguidores

jueves, 16 de enero de 2014

All the angles

And quite often I forget all the implications and the angles of a given situation. I forget the many negative aspects of people and situations. Thankfully they bounce back and help me to rethink in a broader and "better" way and to reconfirm that decisions taken weren't for free.

One day things had a certain shape because of specific circumstances. People needed me in one way or another. Then, one day, those needs changed and  I was left thinking that I could get back stuff that will never come back simply because we are now under very different circumstances.            

Have I done the same myself? Most likely. Have I used people? For sure I did (and I continue doing it). Perhaps it is just human nature. Maybe we are just a bunch of selfish creatures in the search of covering our needs regardless of what's left behind.

Today all the negative aspects came to my mind. It was not the best way to start a day, but it will always be a powerful reminder of why I am here, in the current circumstances. In fact, the same though passed my mind like a furious animal already last week. A very irrational, but still authentic (and most likely real as well) related expression came to my mind. It's all there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario