Seguidores

domingo, 3 de febrero de 2013

Busy, busy!

I've changed a couple of things on my regular routine in Brussels. I now have other things to do besides work. I have way less time to think too much, specially to think about the sort of stuff that cannot be changed.

Also, at the moment, my head is full of thinking regarding my link to this country and about staying here longer and becoming not only a permanent resident, but maybe something more. It's a very strange feeling, but I guess is not a bad idea.

Life has changed here. The weather is pretty much the same, sometimes it gets worst, but I barely have the time to think about it or other sad or sort of depressing things. It feels nice to be this busy and the feeling of doing something "productive".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario