Seguidores

jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

Magia I

After this trip I can only conclude that there's so much to discover, so many things to see, so many stuff to learn (or re learn)... I'm just a tiny little human being and I have seen nothing so far.

Istanbul, Turkey. A place where two worlds met and mixed. A magical super packed and busy place that has somehow managed to have a magic veil.

I wasn't able to see that many things, but this place just winks at you at first sight. People will smile to you and they will immediately offer you tea in a beautiful curved glass, offer you Turkish delights, kebab, wine and so on. Suddenly you'll realise that you're in love already.

I think I have been able to see two sides of the story of this country: the modern and relaxed sort of people, and the conservative and tight sort of style (probably more attached to religious traditions and education).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario