Seguidores

miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

37 & Acapulco

I have been coming to Acapulco for some years now. It's the time that I get to spend with one of my closest friends.

Many things have changed thorough the years, fortunately our friendship didn't so far. I guess I'm so lucky about people still keeping a place for me even when I live so far from them. Erika is one of those.

It's sort of funny that with every trip to Acapulco, we will always talk about basically the same topics an with each year, answers and/or conclusions doesn't seem to get any clearer. 3 years to 40 and I don't think I have the answers that I need.

Anyway. 37 years old since yesterday. Welcome the new number. Hopefully good things will continue to happen and hopefully I will be able to recognise them and to be grateful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario