Seguidores

martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Let the games continue: body language and your ideal date

So, you want to find someone special, but somehow you're sending the wrong signals. And it's not about what you say, it's about the way you move and look to the other person. It's also, of course, about the things that you say. Remember: first impression. Date #5.

Now, you've always had this idea in your mind: your ideal date, right? Yeah, I know , there's this amazing feeling of "how great this is". But, mind that the person with you feels the same way. Also, keep your luggage with you. I cannot be responsible for the things that went wrong in your own past. I cannot make it up on behalf of others. I do keep together my stuff, I carry it and I'm not here to cure you.

Anyway, keep on learning. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario