Seguidores

miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

It was because of the flats

It was because of the flats that I walked so much in Istanbul. It was also because of the flats that we sort of had a couple of "dates" there. It was because of the flats that I did not mind you being shorter than 1.80, but as you say "I don't know", you just had other qualities that I found very nice. I would have never thought...

For a couple of days and maybe more precisely, for a few hours, I had this nice feeling of "not everything is lost" and that was thanks to you. I was extremely tired, but sharing time with you made me feel happy and relaxed. I know my face said something different with those black bags under my eyes. The lack of sleep is a normal thing during this time of the year, but I still enjoyed your company and the laughs, sharing with you some of our most private matters and so on.

And I really have to thank you for being such a respectful person, for not letting the fun and nice time to become a mistake. It wasn't appropriate and even when it was frustrating, we both knew it was the correct thing to do. Thanks for that.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario