Seguidores

lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

#12 meh... Y me dejó intercalar algunos silencios durante la conversación

Alors, yeah, you might be half of what you said. You might have also a third part of what you brag about. I don't really know and most likely I don't even care.

I think those were 3 full hours where I was able to express myself like 3 times. Gosh! A little selfish there and maybe too full of yourself, but that's ok. I don't blame you and I guess it will eventually work for you to do all the talking while someone just moves the head and follows you with her eyes.

At the end the conclusion is MEH!! And that's perfectly fine. For the most part I'm always relieved about the outcomes. It helps me to realise why is that I'm in the place and position where I am.

So as a good friend of mine says: next!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario